Learning Tree Table Tennis Club (San Diego) Register Now!
Table tennis, also known as ping-pong, is an official Olympic sport. It provides both physical and mental benefits and is suitable for all ages. It is a popular afterschool program in the Yu Cai Learning Tree Afterschool located in Sorrento Valley. Learning Tree Table Tennis Club (LTTTC) is thus formed to promote this sport.
LTTTC is an organization established to promote table tennis as a wholesome form of physical recreation and woven into as part of the community activity. The club offers different levels of training classes to its members. LTTTC will organize intra-club and inter-club tournaments, sponsored league play and other forms of competitive activities.
The board members are elected among the school staffs, parents and members of the club hereafter called (The Board) will be responsible for setting the general policies, rules and regulations as well as the administrative and judicial functions of the club.
SVTTC is a non-discriminative organization for table tennis lovers. Our membership is open to any person or family who has interest in the sport and desire to improve his/her skill and knowledge.
LTTTC membership fees divided into the followings:
- Individual: $39/Month and $200.00/year
- Day pass: $10.00 (per person)
- Family membership: $200.00 per year
- Coach membership: Please contact Mr. Li for information
PURPOSES OF FEE
- To pay rent
- To maintain all table tennis equipment in good condition
- To sponsor tournament and other related activities among clubs and communities
- To purchase new equipment
- Members have the right to make comments to the club.
- Members can participate in all activities sponsored by the club.
- Members can terminate their membership at any time.
Note: The board reserved the right to terminate any membership deem necessary.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
All members agree:-
- To keep their membership status current and carry ID during visit;
- To protect the reputation of the club;
- To make effort to participate club’s activities;
- To assist other members in acquiring the basic skills;
- To create a friendly environment for all members;
- To keep tables, nets, equipment and barriers where they belong;
- To keep tables, nets, equipment and barriers clean and operable;
- To keep the play area clean and tidy;
- To wear proper shoes, attire and bring your own paddle to play;
- No running, loud noise to interfere other players;
- No abusive language;
- No inflammable liquid or glue within the play area;
Since our main goal is to promote table tennis in our school among other communities, the club will organize internal round robin regularly and seasonal league team play event with awards. Club team formed by the winners and top players will participate in inter club, local or regional tournaments.
Due to unknown medical condition of individual member, each member is required to sign a wavier form along with the membership application to release SVTTC from any potential liabilities and litigations.
HOURS OF OPERATION
SVTTC is open 7 days a week with the exception of certain holidays. The staff member will post a special holiday calendar accordingly.
|Monday to Friday||11:00 am to 1:00 pm||6:00 pm to 10:00 pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||9:00 am to 6:00 pm|
Note: Member can schedule other events such as party and meetings through