Learning Tree Table Tennis Club (LTTTC) Register Now!
Table tennis, also known as ping pong, is an official Olympic sport. It provides both physical and mental benefits, and is suitable for all ages. It is a popular after school program at After School Learning Tree, located in Sorrento Valley. Learning Tree Table Tennis Club (LTTTC) is thus formed to promote this sport.
LTTTC is an organization established to promoting table tennis as a wholesome form of physical recreation and as part of the community activity. The club offers different levels of training classes to its members. LTTTC organizes intra-club and inter-club tournaments, sponsored league play, and other forms of competitive activities.
The board members are elected among the school staffs, parents, and members of the club, hereafter called (The Board), and are responsible for setting the general policies, rules, and regulations as well as the administrative and judicial functions of the club.
SVTTC is a non-discriminative organization for table tennis lovers. Our membership is open to any person who has interest in the sport and a desire to improve his/her skill and knowledge.
LTTTC membership fees are divided into the following:
- Individual membership: $39.00/month and $200.00/year
- Day pass: $10.00 (per person)
- Family membership: $300.00 per year
- Coach membership: Please contact Mr. Li for more information.
PURPOSES OF FEE
- To pay rent.
- To maintain all table tennis equipment in good condition.
- To sponsor tournaments and other related activities among clubs and communities.
- To purchase new equipment.
- Members have the right to make comments to the club.
- Members can participate in all activities sponsored by the club.
- Members can terminate their membership at any time.
Note: The Board reserves the right to terminate any membership when deemed necessary.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
All members agree:
- To keep their membership status current and carry ID during visits;
- To protect the reputation of the club;
- To make an effort to participate in the club’s activities;
- To assist other members in acquiring the basic skills;
- To create a friendly environment for all members;
- To keep tables, nets, equipment, and barriers where they belong;
- To keep tables, nets, equipment, and barriers clean and operable;
- To keep the play area clean and tidy;
- To wear proper shoes, attire, and to bring your own paddle to play;
- To not run or make loud noises that disrupt other players;
- To not engage in abusive language;
- To not bring inflammable liquids or glue within the play area;
Since our main goal is to promote table tennis in our school among other communities, the club will organize internal round robins regularly and the seasonal league team plays event with awards. Club teams formed by the winners and top players will participate in inter-club, local, or regional tournaments.
Due to unknown medical conditions of individual members, each member is required to sign a wavier form along with the membership application to release LTTTC from any potential liabilities and litigations.
HOURS OF OPERATION
LTTTC is open 7 days a week with the exception of certain holidays. The staff member will post a special holiday calendar accordingly.
Monday to Friday
11:00 am to 1:00 pm
6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Note: Members can schedule other events such as parties and meetings through reservation.