School Policy and Tuition
POLICY: If your child is not in need of pick-up on a certain day, no credit will be given. You must contact AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE to inform us of this change via phone or e-mail by no later than one hour prior to the designated pick-up time. If you do not contact us, a $10.00 fee will be charged.
EMERGENCY RELEASE: I hereby give AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE permission to seek medical attention for the child in the above form in any event that I am not present at the time of illness or injury.
LIABILITY RELEASE: I hereby waive all rights and claims against AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE and its team members for any liability resulting from my child’s participation in any indoor or outdoor events or transportation organized by AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE.
1. ENROLLMENT AND WAITING LIST: For the consistency of learning foreign languages and math, we strongly suggest you enroll your child in our program at least 3 days a week. Returning students that were enrolled for more than 3 days a week have first priority; whereas new students or those enrolled less than 3 days a week may be placed on the waiting list due to overwhelming interest.
2. TUITION PAYMENTS AND LATE FEES: It is the responsibility of parents to pay the tuition by the 1st day of each month. A $25 late fee is required for any late payments.
3. REFUNDS: The registration fee, materials fee, and tuition are non-refundable. If you would like to withdraw your child from the program, 2 weeks advanced notice is required.
4. ABSENCES AND CREDITS: If your child will not be in attendance on a certain day, no credit will be given. You must contact AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE to inform us that a school pick-up is not needed via phone or e-mail by no later than one hour prior to the designated pick-up time. If you do not contact us, a $10.00 fee will be charged and added to the next month’s tuition.
5. PICK-UP PROCEDURE: Parents or authorized persons are allowed to pick-up children anytime during business hours. A signature and a sign-out time are required on the daily Sign-In/Sign-Out Sheet. Parents should wait in the front area while staff escorts the child from his/her classroom before 6:00 PM. PLEASE NOTE: Late pick-up will incur a $15 charge for the start of every 15-minute interval (starting at 6:30 PM). This amount will be due on the same day or added to the next month’s tuition. After-Hour Care will be available upon request. Please contact us and check the applicable fee. 6. ILLNESSES: Sick children should stay at home to protect the health of the other children and teachers. If your child has a fever of 100 degrees or above, he/she should not attend AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE until he/she has been fever-free for at least 24 hours. If your child becomes ill while attending AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE, you will be immediately notified. Your child must be picked-up promptly.
7. REFERRAL CREDIT: To show our appreciation of new student referrals, you will be rewarded with a $50 credit for each new student that you bring to AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE. This credit will be awarded after the new student has been enrolled for at least 3 months and may only be applied toward your child’s tuition.
8. FOOD AND WATER: It is the responsibility of parents to prepare enough food and water for their children. Please remind your child to not share food with others in order to avoid risks from food allergies.
9. SCHOOL CLOSURE: AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE may not be open during unplanned closure of public schools in the area, such as in the event of wildfires, earthquakes, etc. It may also be closed due to a low attendance rate.
10. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT: AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time for reasons including, but not limited to:
• Violation of AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE policies
• Disrespect of teachers, staff and/or other students
• Consistent disobedience of school and classroom rules
• Violent or destructive behavior
11. DESTRUCTION OF SCHOOL PROPERTY: If your child causes damage to any interior or exterior property of AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE, parents are responsible for either fixing or paying the repair fee for the damage.
12. EMERGENCY RELEASE: By signing below, parents give AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE permission to seek medical attention for their child in the event that parents are not present at the time of illness or injury.
13. LIABILITY RELEASE: By signing below, parents waive all rights and claims against AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE and its team members for any liability which may arise from incidents or accidents involving children’s participation in any indoor or outdoor events or transportation organized by AFTER SCHOOL LEARNING TREE.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FEE: $50; MATERIAL FEE: $60
HOLIDAY & FULL DAY: $60/day
BASIC AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
4 or 5 Days Attendance:
REGULAR SCHOOL DAY: $28/day
SHORT SCHOOL DAY: $35/day
1-3 Days Attendance:
REGULAR SCHOOL DAY: $31/day
SHORT SCHOOL DAY: $38/day